Comes with 9 primary handpieces
All system, handpieces, tips, accessories and spare parts extensively supported by NATO/National Stock Numbers (NSN's)
Built-in solder paste & flux dispensing capability (syringes not included)
Continuous automatic calibration
Thermal Management Center powers and controls three SensaTemp handpieces simultaneously
Proven system reliability, longevity, durability and sustainability
Durable extruded aluminum chassis is ultra-rugged, ESD-safe and incorporates "T-Slots" for mounting under bench or shelf
Completely ESD/EOS safe; ESD Grounding jack
3 Separate Pumps: one for desoldering, hot air jet and thermal pick handpieces; another for solder paste/liquid flux dispensing; and pump for Pik-Vac Wand
Temperature Setback/Auto-Off Safety System preserves tip life and saves energy
Password Protection prevents unauthorized changes
Power Supply is Self-Contained, no shop air required ... just plug it in!
Set-temperature range of 20°-200°C (68°-392°F)
The PRC 2000 can tackle just about any Thru-Hole, SMT application, and is well suited for multilayer repairs on damaged or prototype PCBs. Featuring 3 simultaneously active SensaTemp handpiece channels, a built-in paste dispenser, MicroChine for removing conformal coatings or grinding away PCB laminate, and pulse heat technology. The PRC 2000's Thermal Management Center powers and controls three SensaTemp handpieces simultaneously for safe, rapid installation and removal of virtually all surface mount and thru-hole components. It is fully self-contained with three separate pumps: one for desoldering, hot air jet and thermal pick handpieces; another for solder paste/liquid flux dispensing; and finally a separate pump for Pik-Vac Component Handling Wand. Other features include continuous automatic calibration, temperature setback/auto-off safety system, constant memory, password protection and more!
9 Primary Handpieces
1. SX-100 Sodr-X-Tractor Desoldering Handpiece: renowned as the best continuous vacuum desoldering tool on the planet, the SX-100 Solder Extractor has been improved so that is does not clog!
2. PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron: excellent for general purpose and heavy-duty soldering and SMT rework operations where high thermal capacity and flexibility are required.
3. TP-65 ThermoPik Handpiece: provides safe, one-handed reflow and removal of a wide variety of QFPs in just seconds.
4. TJ-70 ThermoJet Convection/ Hot Air Handpiece: primarily used for safe, continuous flow of precision focused hot air for component installation and SMT land preparation, but also used to overcure epoxy or soften urethanes during conformal coating removal.
5. TT-65 ThermoTweez Thermal Tweezer: provides safe, one-handed reflow and removal of both 2-sided chip or SOIC components, and PLCC's, LCCC's, QFP's and other four sided SMD components.
6. PV-65 Pik-Vac Vacuum Wand: a component handling wand with finger actuated release for precise component pick-up & placement.
7. LF-15 LapFlo/ThermoPart Handpiece: uses quick-connect, plug-in tips that allow for single point or multi-point (hot bar) soldering of flat packs, SOIC's and other extended lead devices.When used with the Thermal Parting Tip (shown in photo), it acts as a hot knife, overcuring epoxy conformal coatings for easy removal.
8. MC-65 MicroChine Miniature Machining Handpiece: a lightweight, variable speed machining handpiece for milling, drilling, grinding and abrading of PCB's and precise circuitry and substrate repair as well as modification and conformal coating removal.
9. TW-15 ResisTweez Resistance Soldering Tweezer: a "pulse-heat" handpiece that allows for fast resistance heating for soldering or desoldering of closely spaced connector pins, cup terminals and lugs.